Monday, December 25, 2006

Heaven

My Grandma went to live with the Lord around 6 this morning. This has been an extrememly hard last couple of hours. I need your prayers please!!! My heart is broken! I pray that I will be able to pass on her precious life to my children. We will leave soon for IN. No arrangments have been made yet. Please pray for strength for our whole family throughout this next week. I praise God she is no longer suffering!!!! I'll see you soon Grandma!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry, Rach. I'll be praying for you and your family!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that you were able to spend some time with your grandmother before she passed. what wonderful memories and pictures for you to always have! you are in my prayers!

Michael McFarland said...

hi rachel i cryed for 3hrs i just want to give you a big hug!!!!!

flee said...

Hey Rachel...my thoughts and prayers are with you. Love ya girl..flee

Anonymous said...

Oh Rach, I am so sorry. I hate that this happened during the holidays, but I am so happy for your Grandma, she finally got the prize she has been running for.
Love ya,
Ang

Lara said...

Rachel,

I lost my Grandma Qualls a few years ago, and I know how hard it is. She was my rock. I keep a bottle of her perfume in my kitchen and smell it every now and then. Sometimes I can't wait for heaven if just to see Grandma and Dad again for big hugs.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Lara

Our Family said...

Rachel, I am sorry for your loss. I am praying for you guys. What a blessing to know that your grandmother is no longer in pain and is in Heaven with the Father.~deidre

LET said...

Rachel,
I'm so sorry that you lost your grandmother. I'm happy for her, though. Won't it be grand when we all see our loved ones again someday?