Sunday, December 03, 2006

SNOW!!!

Yeah, pictures!!! We were only out in the snow for about 1 hour (b/c it was 22 degress outside), but I managed to get 98 pictures. So, it was rather hard choosing which ones to share.

Here is the beautiful scenery right next door!
Pictures from our yard!



Our beautiful children!


Madison's favorite part was eating the snow!

Our sad attempt at a snowman. (The snow was too dry.) SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!

Even Emma threw snowballs!

Snow Angels!

The girls loved playing on the trampoline which was so heavy with snow & ice.

We topped off the playing with some snow cream! YUM!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW! Looks so pretty...wish we were able to get a little bit of snow but it chose to bypass us and just get bitterly cold. Looks like you guys had fun in the snow!

BTW, sorry that the hogs couldn't pull it out for you! It was a great game though. At least we may have an SEC team going for the National Championship!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures Rachel! You do such a great job with your blog. Looks like Emma knows from first hand experience now just what snow is all about. They all look so happy playing in it! Glad that you all got a fun day to play. It is super cold here this week, chance of flurries, but no Missouri type snow storms. Can't wait to hear what Super Joshua does this week, he was really a busy guy with all he accomplished last week, he may just need to rest up some!Love you!

Desiree said...

oh, I love the pictures girl. You guys look like you are having so much fun. Wes commented on how good you look. We miss you lots.

Mack McF. said...

Better you than me! I am glad the s**w (can't say it--its a cuse word after all; I know mom and dad taught us about 4-letter "s" words).

Glad you enjoyed the snow (I can't believe I actually said the word!)!!

I am trying to figure out how to get to Indy for Friday night. Hopefully I will see you there.