I'm trying... (Is anyone else having problems?)
On another note, Arkansas is playing Florida in a couple of hours. We are going to watch it on a big screen at some friend's house. They are HUGE AR fans like us. They even bought Joshua a razorback pacifier and Jeremy a t-shirt a few weeks ago when they went to a game in AR. So, WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!!
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Still not working!
Posted by
Rachel
at
2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I cannot say I'm having trouble with bogging, seeing as I'm not a blogger--yet. We just jumped on the digital camera bandwagon, and I feel the urge to finally get caught up with the rest of the world. I saw on Liz's blog where you said, "Say hi..." to us, so I'm returning the "hi". Love you guys. Your kiddos are ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment