What a emotional roller coaster this past week has been! Thank you all for your prayers!!!! I ask that you continue to pray for my family and I as we are still grieving this loss. The service on Friday was very nice and Grandma looked beautiful! It was good to see her look so peaceful and not in pain! She had that smile on that she always wore! She looked so good! Visitation on Thursday was 5 hours long with an hour before those for just family. Six hours is a long time I thought for a visitation service, but we needed every minute of it. There was a line the entire 5 hours right up until about 20 minutes before the end. It is really amazing how many lives one person can touch!!! God calls us to touch lives for Him and Grandma took that calling and ran with it! I pray that I can continue that legacy she left behind!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment