Monday, December 18, 2006

More Prayers Please!

My grandma was taken to the hospital late last night. She hasn't been able to keep anything down the majority of the last two days. She was getting dehydrated. They are giving her fluids and keeping her for a few days to see if they can change some of her medicines to allow her to not be so nauseated. I will keep you updated on her situation...

Thank you all for your prayers!

(If you haven't read my last post, please do. It will fill you in on my grandma's health.)

3 comments:

flee said...

I left you a comment on your previous post. Will be praying for your grandma.

Elizabeth said...

Rach, I'm so sorry about Grandma Emma. I'll be praying for her comfort and healing. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, It was so good to hear from you. You have always been an uplifter. I will be keeping my eyes on your blog and keeping your Grandma and Grandpa in my prayers. Love ya!