Yesterday the girls painted Christmas ornaments. They had lots of fun. I however have a hard time with paint, playdoh and anything that can make a huge mess. I want it all to stay contained and as most of you know with kids, it doesn't. (We got Madison Floam for Christmas which I am not looking forward to. She has wanted some for awhile and so I am trying to be good.) Emma wanted to put her painbrush that had red paint on it in every other color. AHHHHH!!! It was fun in the long run though and they turned out cute. But, I'm glad that experience is over for this year anyway.
Madison took her time concentrating on what she was doing. 
Emma had just as much fun painting the wax paper as she did her ornament.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Painting fun
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Super Fun!! I want to make one too!!
Love,
Beth
Post a Comment