I realized lately that I haven't posted pictures of the kiddos with Santa. They were taken Thanksgiving at Silver Dollar City, but since I was having camera problems, I couldn't download them for almost a week. So, here they are:Madison wants anything Ariel. She has loved the princesses for several years now. Each year she has a different favorite princess. This year it is Ariel.
Emma did not like sitting in Santa's lap. In fact, she never even made it to his lap. So, in order to have her picture with Santa this year, I had to sit on Santa's lap with her. (Sorry the picture is so blurry!)
Joshua loved Santa's beard and glasses. He first went for the glasses but then when they were out of the scene, it was beard time!
Due to Emma, there was no group picture with Santa this year :( Maybe in two or three years. I assume we will have the same problem with Joshua next year that we had with Emma this year.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Santa!
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment