Friday, September 01, 2006

Fun Times




How I love Harding football. Last week we found out Harding was playing 30 mintues away! Boy were we excited!!! Jeremy was super thrilled about taking Joshua to his first, and defintely not his last, football game. According to Jeremy, Joshua has no choice but to play football. Mom says otherwise. Emma loved the nachos. Her version of nachos is chips with ketchup -- YUCK! Madison always loves a good football game-- especially Harding. Harding played Southwestern Baptist and won!! It was a great way to start their season. It was also great to see a few friends from Searcy, even one of the football players who lived in our dorm last year. What a great place Harding is!

Emma loves corn on the cob. For the past few months she has been eating it straight off the cob and loves it. (I love it too b/c I don't have to cut it off). Sometimes she can be a ham while she is eating it. As you can tell, she will do whatever to make anyone laugh! Such a cutie!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I love that pic of Emma-what a cutie. I'm sad we couldn't come to the game, those pics brought back lots of memories from last year. Hope Joshua (and Jeremy) had a great time.