First I want to say how excited I am about gas prices. Last Friday, for the first time in a long time, we saw gas prices under $2 per gallon. Today they are $1.93/gal. Praise the Lord they are coming down. It is definitely a huge blessing! (I know, you can laugh b/c I took a picture of this! I am too excited!)
Jeremy's whole family was here this past weekend and we had lots of fun. It was so good to see them and also to see how much Michael has grown in his short ten weeks of life. Michael and Joshua even took a bath together. They were so cute as they laid in the bathtub and kicked. We also got an excellent picture of the whole family and a great cousin picture at Silver Dollar City on Friday. Our weekend was good. As soon as I can get the family pictures on our computer, I will post them.
Saturday was also our guys/girls day out with the youth group. The dads of the youth joined the guys and the moms joined the girls. The boys played football, went to an arcade, played paintball and went to watch a boy movie. The girls went shopping at the mall, ate lunch at a tea room, went rock climbing and then watched a movie at our house while doing manicures/pedicures. Everyone had lots of fun. The girls LOVED rock climbing and are wanting to do it more often. In fact, both guys and girls walked away from the day saying we needed to do that type of a day more often. Here is a picture of a few girls while we were at the tea room for lunch.
Madison loved the day. Rock climbing was her favorite part. Check out the pictures of our little climber. One day when she is bigger, she will be climbing the "hard" walls.
SHE MADE IT TO THE TOP 4 OUT OF THE 6 TIMES SHE CLIMBED!!! WAY TO GO MADISON!
Even Emma loved the day. She always has to be doing everything everyone else is doing. As I was giving everyone a foot massage before they painted their toenails, Emma wanted one too. She even let me use the pumice stone on her feet like I did with everyone else.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
several things
Posted by
Rachel
at
3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment