
It is truely a blessing to have such great friends! As I tried to figure out a name for my blog, I called a friend and found three of them together. They came up with some pretty insane titles and also some really good ones. It saddened me to think they were together having fun and I wasn't there, but I am also thankful that I can still call them and know that our friendship hasn't changed even though the distance between us has. Donna, Desiree and Amy-- I love you so much and am so thankful for each one of you. I love this picture b/c it is of all of us together at a happy time before we moved, not thinking about the upcoming move that had to be made. Thank you for your friendship!!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Friends
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hey girl...miss ya'll...love the pics
Hey Rach! I'm so glad you guys have a blog up! For two reasons: 1)So we can keep up with your lives and your kids and 2) I've been wanting a blog too and maybe when Eric hears Jeremy and you have one up, maybe he'll be willing! He trusts his buddy Jeremy. I'll let you know when we get one up! We love amd miss you very much. Give the kids kisses from us!
yay rachel! thank you so much for doing this! it makes it so much easier to catch up on things! Does Brian update you when we update our family page? just want to make sure you get the update. i think you might need a password or something so let me know if you need it!
PS -am i the only katie you know or do i need make sure to specify which katie i am?
Amy is so right, I'm trying to type and wipe tears at the same time. I miss you so much Rach. I knew last night was making you sad, but we do love you no matter where you are and things will always be the same. I love that pic too. Thanks for being such an amazing friend!!!
Rachel...Joshua is too big!! It's sad how fast it happens. Is Madison going to start school next year? How are you feeling about that? I know you miss your "girls" here and they miss you...I'm confident though that God has somebody or "somebodies" for you there. Trust me, it will happen. Put yourself out there. I'm thankful (for you) that you have this "base" here of support to lean on and count it a great blessing to be a small part of that. Put more pics on your blog so we can see the girls.
sorry I forgot to sign my name...that was me, flee, that made that last post!
Very nice very nice. I think that we should all blog a little more. In fact here is a song that I wrote and it is an original work.
Blog one another for Blog is a Blog. He who blogs, blogs for fun and not for woooorrrrk. He who does not Blog does not know Blogs. For Blogs are fun, blogs are fun.
(To the tune of Greatest Commands.)
Love, Jer
Hey Sis, welcome to world of blogging. I need to stop being a blog potato and update mine. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. We need to do a better job of keeping in touch.
Love ya
Hey Rachel,
I am so glad that God is blessing you, Jeremy, Madison, Emma & Joshua. I love getting the pictures of everyone. This will definitely be a better way to keep everyone updated.
Love ya lots,
Amy Mc
Ok- there's no almost tearing up here- I am absolutely sobbing!!!! I thought you'd have a picture of your kids first thing, and then- wam-o! Things will never be the same without you here girl, we still have fun times together, but there is always something missing- YOU!!! You know I love you and miss you so much! Come visit! The girls are working on getting me set up (so they say) so maybe I'll join this blogging groupie thing soon. Love you, give the kids kisses for me.
Donna
What a wonderful, sweet post, Rachel. REAL friendship truly is a gift from God! You children are adorable.....I can't wait for more pictures and updates! Much love!
....that should read "your children", not "you children"....I promise I did pass English
Post a Comment