Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fall is here!!!



Can I tell you how extremely happy I am that fall is here!!! I know it is not technically fall for another few days, but the weather here in Springfield is saying otherwise. Today it is 65 degrees outside and beautiful!!!! The tree in our front yard is even beginning to change colors (as you can tell from the pics). Fall is my favorite season and I am so excited to see what fall in the Ozarks is like. I can only imagine it is absolutely gorgeous. It is time to pull out the long sleeves and jackets. I am so grateful to our God who shows us his beauty through many things, even the changing of seasons. This is way exciting!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean girl! Fall is my favorite season for many reason. One being the nice weather. It's not quite as cool in Nashville but it's a very comfortable 75 degrees. I will take that after the long hot summer we had.