Friday, February 08, 2008

Mark and April's Wedding

On Dec 22nd my sister April was married to Mark Estes. It was a simple but beautiful ceremony! The girls were the only attendants as the flower girls! They did a great job!!
Emma had fun throwing LG handfuls of flowers while Madison was careful to disperse them evenly so she would have plenty to last down the isle. Amazing how this reflects their personalities!!

Joshua had about 102 fever during the ceremony but after some tylenol, he felt better right when it was time to eat! He knows what is important at his little age!

3 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

I love to watch your kids and see their personalities! They are truly precious!

Stephanie said...

The girls are so cute and April made a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Joshua looks so BIG (I know you don't want to hear that!). The circus story...hilarious...not Mary's leg though. The "people animals" are still cracking me up!

I did enjoy using the toilets with the automatic wrapper...however, how do you know you get a fresh wrap...from what I remember it wraps into never, never land. Since you have had more recent experience...refresh my memory. Love ya!