Emma began gymnastics last Wednesday. She has been asking practically since Madison started for her to go. So, the other two housemoms and I decided that we would enroll our three yr olds together and make the 30 min trip to Altus together every Wednesday. So, last Wednesday was their first day! They all LOVED IT!!!! Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Emma's Gymnastics
Posted by
Rachel
at
2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thank you for sharing the pics! I wonder what I would do with even 1/10 of the body control that child has!?
We keep talking about Kalista is a class of some kind and some how we never get around to it. It looks like they all had a great time!
When we pulled lexi from dance we enrolled her in gymnastics. We all LOVE it. She goes only once a week for an hour, yet everyday she asks when is gymnastic night agin. Glad Emma liked it too. Cute pix.
Neat pictures. Give all my kiddos a hug from Nana.
Cool pics of the kiddos. I called you out on Stephanie's blog and expect you guys to head east this summer for a TN tour.
Post a Comment