Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun Pictures!

Since I am trying to catch up from being out of pocket more or less in Jan, here are just some random photos from the Christmas holidays. I figured you all knew what opening gifts looked like so I shared some of the other fun ones.

This is a four generation picture with my Grandmother and Dad. It was the first time Grandmother had met Joshua.Joshua and his cousin Michael enjoy playing the piano together!Emma and Joshua enjoy playing in Michael's room. They have the same toys at home and enjoy them just as much!
Madison is just at the stage where she really is too big for all the fun "little kid" toys. So, she is trying to enjoy them as long as she is allowed.

3 comments:

David said...

Great pictures of the family. I didn't get to see grandmother the last two trips there as we were busy visiting your family and meeting April's new husband in January and I was sleeping when Janelle took the boys to visit her in November. Having been driving since 3 am had something to do with the sleeping that day. Anyhow, great pics and y'all need to bring the kids to Nashville. Have Settlers, will play.

Alissa said...

Great pictures of everyone!

Ang said...

Fun. Love the bright orange stocking hat! Cute.