Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Since Madison is in school all day, I took her picture before she left for school and then Emma and Joshua's later. Hopefully later today I can get a good picture of them all together!! We hope you all have a great Valentine's!!!

2 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

I thought it looked like you fixed Joshua's hair when I saw him. He is so precious! I hope all went well today with Emma and I am praying big time for you all on that. I think your profile doesn't do justice to the change in your life now..."a stay-at-home mom?" That is only 1/10 of it! I can't wait to see the HL haul!

Stephanie said...

Cute pics! The first picture cracks me up a bit - is Madison trying to be a model? She could probably do it if she wanted to - all your kids are so precious!