Our sweet Emma turned three on Jan 3rd. I can't believe she is already 3!! Here are a few pictures from her party!
On her b-day we went to Altus for Pizza as a family with the two boys from Westview that were here that week. Her party we had a week later when the other houseparents and their kids her age were here so her friends could help her celebrate. Emma is a HUGE (to say the least) fan of horses. So of course, she wanted a Pony party. Here is the cake I made her. I am not a cake decorator but I tried my best.
Enjoying hot dogs and the rest of dinner!
Madison, Emma, and Joshua with friends--Emma and Micaiah
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Emma's b-day!
Posted by
Rachel
at
11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma! You did a great job on the cake, Rach!
Happy Belated Birthday sweet girl! Great looking cake!
I thought the cake looked great! Keep it up, momma! It was full of fun times!
Look at you go, you are posting left and right! I think you did a fabulous job with the cake. I buy cakes for my kids, I have NO creativity or desire.
Happy Birthday Cousin Emma!
Christopher and Jacob
Post a Comment