Our sweet Emma turned 2 today! She has been such a joy and blessing for our family. Her endless amount of energy keeps us laughing most of the time. (As I type this she walks in the room and throws her cup down b/c she is mad about something! We hit the "2 stage" about a month and a half ago.) I am thankful for her engery and the life she brings to our family.Ready to come home from the hospital!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Another milestone...
Posted by
Rachel
at
1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma! And happy anniversary!
We totally relate to you guys with Emma because Hayley was born just a few days after our 5 year anniversary as did Emma with you guys. That's pretty neat!
Eric mentioned to Jeremy a while back about us taking a 10 year anniversary cruise together - sounds like a lot of fun! We'll talk about it more as it gets closer!
Happy Birthday Emma!! I love you guys and miss you lots. Thanks so much for this past weekend, we really enjoyed it and are already talking about coming back. Hugs from me Rachel.
Happy Anniversary to you and Jeremy and Happy Birthday to Emma! What great pictures! That picture of Emma at 6 months looks just like the pictures you have put on your blog of Joshua! CUTE!!
Hey! Thank you for being so sweet this past weekend during a time that I know was and is very hard! We love you and your family so much. We are settling back in...I have unpacked 2 suitcases...the rest will come later...heehee.
Post a Comment