Seven years ago on Monday God blessed me with the most amazing man for my husband! SEVEN AMAZING YEARS!!!! Marriage is a gift from the Lord! It is through Christ and the church that we see how a marriage should love, forgive, treasure, respect, endure, etc... It is through Chirst's relationship with the church and his death on the cross that we see how deep love can grow for someone. My love for my precious Jeremy grows more and more the longer we are together. Yes, a marriage takes work and is not always "fun". It is through the hard times that Jeremy and I have grown closer together. We have grown closer by enduring together! I look forward to many more wonderful years of loving and growing with my sweet man! Thank you Lord for a wonderful husband and father for my children!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Milestones!
Posted by
Rachel
at
1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! You should post some of your wedding pics :)
ACK! If you do please leave your bridesmaids out of the post because I hated how i did my hair. but YOU GUYS, of course!we'd like to see you two!
God Blessed us all that day. What a happy day it was for me! Love you
I would like to remind you of a conversation we had in the Harding registration line for Spring '00. I had also just gotten married and you looked at me and said a number, that number was either SEVEN or FIVE!!!! I hope, for Jeremy's sake, it's still that BIG of a number!!
Congrats!
Love ya, Ang
Post a Comment