Does anyone besides me get annoyed about having to enter those "Word verifications" before posting a comment? It is crazy I tell you!!! And besides, they aren't even words, so why are they called WORD verification? Shouldn't it be letter/number verification?!
Just my thoughts after having to type many in to leave comments on friends blogs.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Word Verification
Posted by
Rachel
at
3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's a good one! I think you must have had a nap so you could have the energy to ponder that. Or maybe no nap because it was irritating! Haha!
Thank you! Those word verification things are useless!
I know! The least they could do what make it into an actual word. One of the most frustrating things is when the word verification doesn't come up at all and you have to expect to guess what it is! Ugh! So much you have to do to leave a comment!
One time, my brother's friend left a comment on his blog and said that her word verification was "irfat". Eek--I'm glad I didn't get that one.
I hate them too. Unfortunately, I had to start using it on my blog because I was getting so much comment spam. I would rather not have to though. Surely Blogger can improve their system to prevent that kind of stuff.
I took it off of my blog, just for you.
Post a Comment