Our Halloween festivities were scattered out over several events. So, in order to let you get a glimpse of the kids Halloween, it will probably take two or three posts.
Every year the Band puts on a carnival for the county. Last Saturday, I took the kids for about a hour just so they could play a few games and also support one of the Westview boys who is in band. Here they are ready to go--our little dinosaur, poodle and Little Mermaid!The kids had lots of fun playing all kinds of games for prizes and candy. Emma and Madison played all the games. Here at the Wheel of Fortune game they played three times with several spins each time. Madison always landed on the small prize and twice Emma landed on the large prize! Madison wasn't very happy she never landed on the large prize. Emma did say she would share! Sweet sister!
They both weren't real sure about throwing the ball through the football player but they enjoyed choosing five pieces of candy for not even hitting the target one time. Kids are so funny!
The only game small enough for Joshua to play was the duck game. He wasn't sure at first about why he needed to pick ducks out of the pond but he sure didn't want to stop once he figured it out!
The cute little man wasn't putting his candy in his bag to save his life. He knows he has two sisters that might take it. He held onto it quite well without opening it. I was impressed!
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Halloween, Part 1
Posted by
Rachel
at
2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Great pictures!! Thanks a lot!
Wow...they are getting so big! Such cute pictures. I love how Joshua was holding his candy...too funny! I look forward to the other updates.
Fun! I love the picture of all 3 of them posing. Such cute kids!
So much fun. I love Emma trying to hold Joshua's hand. Too cute.
You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Now if I could just get my kids to hold their candy without opening it.
WOW!! Such fun news! It is great to see the kids.
I love the poodle!!
Post a Comment