Can anyone tell me why in the world it is 83 degrees today and we are two days from Thanksgiving?! Crazy I tell you!! Actually, what is even crazier (is that a word?) is that on Thanksgiving, it is supposed to be in the 40s and then 37 on Sat. Sometimes I just don't understand the weather. This would be one of those times.
Parent/Teacher conferences were this morning. It is insane trying to visit every teacher for three boys plus fit Madison's in there. Of course never having children in school until this year and now having any where from 4-7 children to keep up with school work and all that is a little crazy. It also amazes me (not really) when I have boys who say they don't have homework but days like today their grade reflects them not turning in homework. AMAZING isn't it!!! Sometimes I don't know what to do with them, whether to laugh or cry. They all handled my talks with them afterwards well. Not too much drama anyway!
I hope all of your Thanksgivings are filled with lots of family and yummy food!! Jeremy's Dad, Mom, Grandma and cousin are coming here and we are super excited to see them and get to spend a few days with them. I am thankful for each of your friendships and love.
Blessings to each of you and your families this week!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Craziness and info...
Posted by
Rachel
at
3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a wonderful opportunity you've been given! Happy Turkey Day girl!
Hey girl - I wish we could be there this weekend too!!! I hope you all have a great time. Love you bunches!
Post a Comment