Friday, November 09, 2007

Halloween, Part 2

Here are the last few Halloween pictures. Sorry for the delay, our Internet was down for a few days. Don't you love technology?!

Here is The Little Mermaid ready to go to school. Madison and her class had a great party! They had all kinds of goodies--sandwiches, chips, cookies and cupcakes and then of course lots of candy!! She had lots of fun.
As you can tell in this picture the wig didn't make it the whole day. Let's just say Southwestern Oklahoma is terribly windy. I am not sure about Chicago but this might be the windiest county!!!
The first place we went trick-or-treating was our bank. They had this cute little fall display outside so I took the kids picture. Since nothing else around this city looks like fall, I needed something for a backdrop!
Getting candy from the bank ladies. Very fitting really since every time we go through the drive-thru they ask for a sucker! They know who gives out the candy!!
We get pigs tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to get some good pictures so you will all be able to see our new pets!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! Wish you could have gone trick or treating in Houston! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Rachel! I just got caught up on your busy lives. I hope you all continue to adjust to the changes well. I think what you are doing is great and such a blessing for the children you are working with...they are blessed boys.

Melanie said...

Ashlyn's jealous of the school party. With the new eat right guidelines we have they can't have any sugar!