Emma is our little girl full of endless energy! She always keeps us laughing about, well, just about pretty much everything!
Tonight I stayed home from church with Joshua b/c he had to get three shots today. That is another long story within itself so to save time imagine how he was feeling. Not good, so of course, we stayed home. One of the ladies from church asked Emma if Joshua was sick. She of course responded with her as a matter of fact answer, "He didn't have any clean socks!"
LOL--I am still cracking up hours later!!!
Oh the things children say, esp. Emma!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Funny!
Posted by
Rachel
at
12:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rachel-
I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one. I'm remembering my first Turkey day in Scotland with you, Jeremy and and a very tiny Madison - don't know what I would have done without you guys then!
Take care,
Lisa
That was so funny! I am so consistently amazed at her and learning SO much about how children really are...not so much like I learned in school!
Love it! What a funny thing to say!
Post a Comment