Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yeah...It's Warm!!

We have enjoyed playing outside this week. It has reached 70 degrees everyday since Monday and has been wonderful. Yesterday I waited for the temperature to hit 60 and we all went out to play. We played for 2 and a half hours and even ate lunch outside. It is great! I am soooo ready for Spring!

The girls enjoyed jumping on the trampoline and Joshua enjoyed crawling around the deck.
They all enjoyed the sandbox. Joshua wasn't sure about the sand but he picked some up and kept throwing it on the deck. While they played, I set up Emma's picnic table she got for her birthday 6 weeks ago! It has been too cold to enjoy it much less even put it together. They really enjoyed having a cool shady place to eat lunch! Thanks Gram and Pops! Thank you Lord for the beautiful days this week to get out and enjoy some sunshine!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's a cool picnic table!

Rachel said...

Isn't it! I love it! It also came with a sandbox but since we already have a sandbox I am going to use it for a wading pool this summer!

Lara said...

Hey, at least there's less tree to produce pollen to fall on that cool picnic table!

I'm feeling glass is half-full tonight!

Love ya,
Lara

Deborah said...

They look so cute sitting around that table together. We have enjoyed our warmer weather too. What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, warm, sunshine, picnic??? What country do you live in! I am looking out at a beautiful snow and a gray sky! Spring will come!
Hurrah for the engineer "Mom" that sat up the picnic table. Glad that Joshua can climb up too. Emma looks so much taller in the trampoline picture. Love you

Melanie said...

Hey we are headed to Branson for Spring Break. If you want to meet up let us know!