Madison lost her first tooth tonight! She was so excited and nervous all at the same time! She has two more that are loose as well. I cannot believe she is old enough to be loosing teeth. I almost cried. My baby is growing up :-( When I told her to stop growing up as she was going to bed her response was, "No way, I want to be 16 right now!" All I have to say Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
By the way--What is the going rate for the tooth fairy these days?!?!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
One Down, 19 to Go!!!
Posted by
Rachel
at
11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! Going rate for tooth fairy??? I would like to know as well. We have not experienced this yet and if it has any connection to when the tooth came in she will be 10 before she loses any teeth (not really but it will be late). Hope things are going well Rach...we miss you! Love ya!
Going rate for the tooth fairy? It was a quarter when I was little, a dollar for my kids, so I guess by that ratio it would be four dollars! I think it might depend on how much the child knows about the worth of money, it's just paper you know!!! She looks so cute!
I can't believe you guys have a child old enough to lose her teeth!
I agree with Gram...the worth of money depends a lot on it. One dollar makes sense since it's her first tooth. But I'm sure the tooth fairy has already come and gone...hope she left her something good!
So, what did the tooth fairy bring? She looks pretty cute like that! Love ya!
Post a Comment