Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Colorful

I think we are all over the stomach bug thing. Jeremy was down with it yesterday and I am hoping and praying that I do not get it. Time will tell.

Emma really made me laugh this morning. Her and Madison were coloring and this is what I found when they were done:
Emma is all about no clothes these days (even no diaper if I would allow it.) and so hence the no clothes. She takes her pj's off every morning asap and then fights when I put clothes on her. This episode of coloring herself and not the picture made me laugh b/c this is exactly what Madison used to do when she was little. If she found a marker, highlighter, pen or anything that would leave a mark on her she was drawing on herself. I guess we are hitting that stage with Emma.

2 comments:

Chad Gardner said...

Ooh, I had that bug too. It was ugly for three days around my house.

Donna Strachan said...

Precious angel!! I miss that girl!! I loved reading your past blogs!! I had a lot of catching up to do! You're so good to stay up with it! I can't even seem to get to my office to check my 55 unchecked emails!! love you all,
donna
(no kidding, 55 for real!)