Saturday, October 07, 2006

Our growing boy!

Look at Joshua!!! He sat up for the first time by himself on Thursday night!!! He was so proud of himself and we were all cheering him on!!!



He also enjoyed rides in his wagon from both of his big sisters that night!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Yeah for Joshua!!Look out next comes crawling and then you are really gonna have your hands full. Hope you had a good weekend. Love you ALL!!

Rachel said...

Yikes! I can definitely wait for the crawling stage to hit. He really wants to walk though. He LOVES to stand and would stand ALL the time if we let him.

Kim Hodges said...

Rachel! I was so glad to see your name in my comments! Your children are beautiful! I'll look forward to checking in with you guys "blog-style" from now on!

PS That snake would've totally freaked me out. I can't believe you had the presence of mind to take a picture of it! I think I would've taken the shovel to it long before I thought about the camera. :)