What a week. We actually weren't terribly busy this week, just a few youth activities. Joshua and I both celebrated a birthday on Thursday. I celebrated my 28th birthday and had a good day. Jeremy grilled steaks for dinner and also made me an AWESOME cream cheese pie for my "cake". It was my request and he did a fantastic job! Joshua turned 6 months old on Thursday. I cannot believe it has already been half a year since he joined our family. What a blessing he has been already. I look forward to seeing what type of man he becomes. I pray he will bless lots of people and God's light will shine in him deeply.
Here are a few pictures from Joshua's check-up at the doctors. They have a mirror on the other side of the table and Joshua was fasinated by the boy in the mirror. Finally, he gave up on trying to get him and just rolled over and tried to eat the pad under him. He weighed 17# 7 oz. and was 27 1/4 inches long. Jeremy is beginning to be afraid his boy is going to have my height and not his. I try to reassure him that boys have different growth spurts than girls.

Emma made us laugh this week when she fell asleep in her highchair and started snoring. She cracks us up! (Make sure your speakers are on and turned up! If it isn't automatically palying, hit the play button on the bottom left.)
| | |
Madison got another ribbon in gymnastics and so she is one away from getting her first medal. She is so excited and is doing so well.

4 comments:
Too funny! After having a few overnight stays with Jeremy years ago, Eric has come to the conclusion that she gets his snoring from her daddy!
That is too cute Rach. I love it. Joshua is so cute, it looks like he is really developing his personality. I miss you. But see you soon
I love the video...too funny...that boy is growing like a little weed. I probably won't see you when you come, we are going out of town that weekend. Hope you guys have a great time here!
Steph- I would definitely have to agree that Emma gets her snoring from her daddy! HA!!
Des- I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! 9 Days!
Flee- I am sad we won't see you next weekend. I think I will prob be down when Donna has that baby. She said she wanted me to come help, so we will see if she still wants that. Hope to see you soon girl.
Post a Comment