MADISON GOT HER FIRST MEDAL IN GYMNASTICS TODAY!!! We are so proud of the accomplishments she has made in the short time she has been doing gymnastics. 
Here she is receiving her medal. 
This is her with her teacher, Miss Ashley. Madison really likes Miss Ashley. She encourages Madison a lot. 
On Sunday the 29th Madison will be in a competition. All of the gymnasts will receive a trophy. She is looking forward to that.
I also wanted to share a funny. I know I said a few blogs ago that Emma cracks us up. Well, she can't eat one meal using a plate. She always has to dump the plate of food out onto her tray. So, here she is doing the same thing with her cereal for breakfast. Who needs a bowl when you have a tray? 
Talk about a mess!!!
Friday, October 20, 2006
A Medal and A Funny
Posted by
Rachel
at
12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment