I'm sitting at the computer and over the monitor I hear Emma and Joshua playing in Joshua's room. They are playing nice (it sounds like) and then I hear:
Emma-- "I'm telling!"
Joshua --"Emma, No! I'm sorry! Please Emma!"
I just had to laugh! Emma did not come and tell and they are back to playing nicely. Oh how fun to 'ease drop' via the monitor!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Baby Monitors
Posted by
Rachel
at
4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I tell you - you never know what they are going to say! It's so fun to listen in when they don't realize you're there. Michael has lots of conversations with various stuffed animals or cars. Pretty cute!
I had a friend whose older daughter would wander into the baby's room at night, pick up the monitor and say into it, "Mommy, could you please bring me a drink?" It was like her own personal "Sonic button"!
I can totally hear him saying that in his sort of fake deep voice. Love those kids.
I can't wait till they come for VBS, we are going to have so much fun, and I know they will be perfect angels!!! (most of the time!)
Post a Comment