Thursday, May 07, 2009

One of my Helpers!

Joshua and Emma love 'helping' wash dishes. Joshua is usually more into than Emma but they will sit on a stool and 'wash' all dishes in the sink with water and the wash cloth for hours if I let them. They are big helpers and some times I have to remind myself that all the water that is all over them and the floor can be cleaned up. This day I actually put soap on the griddle so Joshua could help even more. He did a great job and I love the serious and focused face he has in the second picture.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

What a sweet boy! I love that he wants to be Mommy's helper.

Erica said...

I hear you about the water on the floor! I'm glad you put soap on it, and he was able to really help you some. : )