Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snow in March!

We couldn't believe we got our one and only snow on Mar 28th! It was like a blizzard all night the 27th/28th and then it was completely melted by 4pm on the 28th. It was insane but the kids enjoyed playing in it while it lasted!


There are no pictures of Joshua playing in the snow because that morning he woke up crying every 5 minutes because his ear hurt. Since it was a Sat. I had him at the ER while Jeremy was home. Madison was already in playing by the time I reminded Jeremy to please get pictures of the kids playing in the snow. So, we have pictures of Emma and two boys! Thankfully, we made snow cream from the 14" deep snow drifts and I have pictures of everyone but Joshua eating that.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Emma looks so cute getting ready to throw that snowball! Love it! Snow is always so much fun. And, I always love snow cream, too.