Saturday, June 06, 2009

Visitors!

My mom and brother left yesterday from visiting for a week! It was really great to see them and have them here. We don't get to spend much time together since we live 16+ hours away from each other. I was so thankful they were able to come. Here is one fun picture from them being here...More on their visit later...

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I wish the U.S. wasn't so spread out! It's hard for us living across the country from our parents as well, but it must be even harder for you that your kids don't get to see their grandmother very often. I worry about that, when we have kids someday.

I'm just thankful for planes!

Beth said...

What a great pic of your mom and the kids!

Gram Cracker said...

Super picture! How come your Mom isn't getting any older?? She looks wonderful, and so do the kids!