We celebrated Christmas three or four times this year. (I lost count.) It was fun and allowed a few days of recovery in between each one. Our first one was just our family before we left on our trip around the country. Here are a few pictures of the kids opening some of their gifts.
Emma is opening Princess roller skates!
Joshua loved his tool set!
The complete set of Junie B Jones books! You can tell by Madison's face that she loved this gift! Her favorite books are Junie B Jones!
Barbie Mariposa!
Emma chose this movie about deer hunting from Dollar General for Jeremy. Cute!
I love this picture even though it is not the best quality. Joshua received a cars coloring book that is fabric. He can color on it and then I just throw it in the washer and dryer then he can color again! All the kids are checking it out!
Madison's big gift was a guitar! This was not something she had asked for but Jeremy and I really thought she would like it. She did!! She loves it. It even came with stickers to decorate it!
Stay tuned for Round Two...
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Christmas Round One...
Posted by
Rachel
at
8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i'm so glad you posted. i was wondering where you were. i thought maybe you got mixed up in a lot of wrapping paper and they possibly threw you away. i know that happened to a couple ornaments of ours....
I agree with Katie....glad you're back! Your kids are precious...what a special age they were for Christmas!
I didn't know that Sassy got a guitar - how cool! I bet she will have lots of fun with that!
Post a Comment