Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas and Anniversary Present!

Jeremy and I celebrated our ninth anniversary on January 1st! Of course Christmas Day was Dec 25th. We received a present that was very exciting on Dec 29th but one that was unexpected! I thought it was so fun and exciting that I might share with all of you....





We are so excited! I am 8-9 weeks along and we are due mid-end August!!

P.S. I love digital scrapbooking!!!

14 comments:

Nicole said...

Again...yea! Congratulations and may God bless you during your pregnancy with the ability to eat lots, gain little, and not hurl it all up!

Richard said...

Congratulations on your new addition. I'll go cliche and say I hope he/she resembles Rachel.

Stephanie said...

AAAAHHHHH! Congrats! You little stinker - why didn't you tell me over the phone the other day!? Can't wait to tell Eric - he'll be thrilled for you guys!

Deborah said...

Congratulations! You know, after having three, I'm sure four doesn't seem so daunting to you. Besides you're such a great momma--you oughta have six or seven!!

Blessings on your little one.

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!! Number 4 Yay!! I always LOVED having four kids in my family growing up.:)

Chad B. said...

Congrats guys! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I found out on Jeremy's facebook! We'll be praying for your new little one.

Beth said...

What a cute picture of you and Jer! Love the news and love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you two! That's so exciting! I sense a very good opportunity to use your new camera coming up in nine months or so. ^_^

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

i am INCREDIBLY jealous. but even more happy for you.

Ang said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That is wonderful news!! You say it was unexpected...you do know how they are made, right? Congrats to the whole family.

Please tell me you wiped off the test before you two hled it for the cute picture??

Allison said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic! Are the kids so excited?

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! Yea for you guys!! I'm so happy for you. You are wonderful parents and I pray God's blessings on your pregnancy.