For Christmas we drove to Indiana to my Grandpa's house. All my family would meet there as well so it was good to see all them plus most of my extended family. Can you say they are ready for Santa in this picture! Madison even tried to play possum this year. We finally had to tell her if she wanted Santa to come she would HAVE to go to sleep b/c Mommy and Daddy weren't going to bed til her, Emma and Joshua were asleep. She finally decided it might be worth going to sleep.
I love this picture of Jeremy b/c he is done with what Santa brought him and is playing with one of the girl's etch-a-sketches from their stocking.
These next pictures are all taken with my new Christmas gift...
A NEW CAMERA!!!! I was so excited to get it. No, I have no pictures of me opening it b/c Jeremy and I shopped together for it and got a GREAT deal on it on ebay. I even had the guy overnight it to my Grandpa's so I could use it for the majority of our trip. I will tell you I skipped to the door I was so excited when the mail lady rang the doorbell!!! Check out the pizza we ate for lunch on Friday! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you Jeremy!BTW--I took over 1,000 pictures with it while I had it for 6 days of our ten day trip. How do you choose b/t that many pictures to share?!!
Here my dad (i.e. Papa) is playing with the tinker toys with the kids.Mom got my sister, my sister-in-law and me all a beautiful plate for Christmas. This was mine! Isn't it beautiful!
Madison made both Sheryl and Michael's Christmas gift at ceramics this summer. Here Michael is with his gift from Madison. It is a leaf he can use on his dresser to keep change or other small things in. Madison got second place in the fair with this one and with the one she painted for Sheryl she placed 1st in the fair here in Hollis! She did an excellent job!!!
One of the fun things was getting to meet my new niece. Here is Sheryl and her little girl Nevaeh. She is beautiful!
Emma and Joshua loved Nevaeh!
Madison loved her too!!!
I have several cousins that are closer to my kids age (10-13) than my age. My kids had fun playing with them! Here they are all wrestling in the living room. It was hysterical to watch. Joshua had no trouble holding his own!
Emma playing with Sydney, one of my cousins little girl. They were precious as they played together. Michelle, Sydney's mom, and I were talking about how much fun they would have if we lived closer together! They are 3 months apart.
My precious babies sleeping on the floor in Grandpa's office. His and Aunt Lesha's house was packed but it was fun!
Round three will be next...
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Round Two...
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay for the new camera! just remember to actually print the pictures. I just finished ordering all 645 pictures that I decided to keep from 2008. My resolution for 2009 is to send them off to Walgreens to print once a month.
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Congrats on your new camera and be sure to post lots of pictures from it. ^_^
How fun that you guys were all together. Love the new camera, a great camera makes it that much more fun to take pictures.
Also...love you hair it is so cute.
Congrats on the new camera!:) Cary and I are thinking about getting one too.:) Looks like it takes excellent pics!
Post a Comment