Happy birthday Madison! I know you make your parents so proud. Hopefully I can see you a few more times before you become a teenager and your parent's friends will be labled, "so, not cool!" :)
Happy Birthday Madison!!! Rachel, I love your hair. You should come do something fun to mine! I miss you so much, I think about you more than you know.
What a beautiful girl and mother!! I can't believe Madison is 7 years old......seems like yesterday you both were at Cary and I's wedding when she was 2!!
7 comments:
Happy birthday Madison! I know you make your parents so proud. Hopefully I can see you a few more times before you become a teenager and your parent's friends will be labled, "so, not cool!" :)
Thanks for posting a picture! Hope the day went well and everyone had a great time at the party - wish we could have been there!! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Madison!!! Rachel, I love your hair. You should come do something fun to mine! I miss you so much, I think about you more than you know.
What a beautiful girl and mother!!
I can't believe Madison is 7 years old......seems like yesterday you both were at Cary and I's wedding when she was 2!!
Happy Birthday sweetie!
I agree! Our children are such sweet blessings from the Lord!
May the Lord bless you (and your family) in all you do!
who in the world does she look like? I remember that she looked just like Beth when she was a baby but who does she look like now???
Post a Comment