Yes, I am still here! Things here at Westview are a little crazy as the beginning of the school year approaches. The boys are bouncing off the walls and within the next couple of weeks we will be getting several new boys on campus. I have several pictures that I would love to upload and share but due to time constraints and paperwork, I don't have the time I would like to. So, I might get to those soon. If not, maybe after school begins. I am asking for your prayers for the next two weeks til school starts! We personally will be getting two new boys and that always puts a house in turmoil for a few days/weeks until they get settled and figure out their place in the pecking order. I personally would like prayers for August 13th to get here ASAP but just please pray for sanity for Jeremy and I and the rest of our large family throughout the next couple of weeks. Thank you so much for your prayers for our ministry here to these boys! It means so much to us!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
PRAYING!!! ((HUGS))
We're praying for you and yours and the wonderful opportunity in the two sweet boys you're getting!
Thanks for your sweet comments. Love ya!
Post a Comment