We were off last week and have also been getting lots of rain here in the SW corner of OK. So, on Sunday when we came home from church Madison wanted to play football with Daddy in the rain. That afternoon all three kids and Jeremy went and played football in the rain while Mommy took pictures! They had a blast and it was precious to me to watch them all LOVE their Daddy time!!! He is SOOOOO proud they all love football! Here are some of the pictures!I told Jeremy this was a great blog picture and a good blackmail picture for the kids one day! He is such a good Daddy!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Rainy Day Football
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Awesome! I love those pictures - how fun!!
I love that Madison is all focused on her form with the ball. I'm glad y'all had fun that day! It is plausible that the Jeremy picture is more than just blackmail for the kids! =)
What a hysterical picture of Jeremy! I love watching Dads play with their kids...it is so sweet! And, the rain made it so much more fun, I'm sure.
Is there anything more fun than playing football in the rain??!!! I LOVED flag football, Shantih A team rocked!!:)
Hey! So glad to see that I passed on all of my football talent to the next generations! (That's why I don't have any now!) What a fun thing to do on a rainy day. Love you
Your family is so cute! Loved it and I'll agree with Ashley, Go Orange Crush!! :) Kelly
this will turn into one of those things they will always talk about - remember when we played football in the rain with daddy?!?! remember how we then all came down with the flu?!?
just joking!!!! If my kids would stay entertained that long in the rain I'd shove them out the back door every time the weather man mentioned rain.
I love all the football poses. So fun!
Post a Comment