Madison had a swimming party on Saturday! She had lots of fun! I can't believe my baby is 7!Joshua had a BLAST!! What a sweet boy!!
Madison and Walker having a race
Jasmine and Madison jumping in
Emma had a BLAST as well!
Madison and her best friend, Jasmine, cheesing in their goggles!
Having a pow-wow!
Thanks for a beautiful Barbie cake Gram!
Here are a few pictures of some of the gifts she received from family! She loved this game when we played it a few weeks ago!
Oh yeah--she's stylin' now!
Check out that face when she opens her new digital camera!
A new princess Bible! She will treasure this!!
Gram wrote Madison a book all about her! Here they are reading it in the chair on the morning of her birthday!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Birthday Fun!!!
Posted by
Rachel
at
8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a beautiful cake!!! I remember Mrs.Luallen (Gram) being the best cook!! The pool party looked like a blast. Happy Birthday Madison!!
What a fun birthday - and a book all about Madison! Leave it to Mary (aka Gram)!
Looks like a good time~ What a sweet memory for her to have a book written by Gram.
your kids are really cute! How very, very neat to have your grandma write a book about you. I would have had the same look on my face about the camera at her age I think! So fun! kelly
Happy Birthday Madison! Madigan liked looking at the pictures of everyone and was all about the Barbie cake. That's definitely her idea of a cool birthday cake!
Awesome party! Looks like evryone had tons of fun!
They make princess Bibles? Who knew. I guess they make princess anything... And I love the picture of her in her pajamas with a toboggan on!
Post a Comment