This morning I was getting ready for worship and I was using the straight iron on my hair. Emma walks in to the bathroom and asks what I am doing. I tell her I am fixing my hair. She says, "But Mom, why are you burning your hair?" I didn't know whether to laugh or give her a weird look. She cracks me up!
This afternoon at lunch Joshua was singing "Praise Him, Praise Him, Jesus our Blessed Redeemer..." only his version was, "Raisins, Raisins, Jesus yayayaya!" Super cute if you ask us!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Out of the Mouth of Babes...
Posted by
Rachel
at
1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's adorable!
Hilarious!
I'll never be able to sing the real words of that song again! We can thank God for our daily bread, or praise him for the raisins!!
cute! Thanks for your comment. It is so special to me that you want to "experience this time with me"! Thanks! Have a great long weekend! Kelly
Post a Comment