I love this picture of our family. We took it outside in our backyard about 2 months ago with my tripod. I am so blessed!!!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
My Sweet Family!!!
Posted by
Rachel
at
9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this picture of our family. We took it outside in our backyard about 2 months ago with my tripod. I am so blessed!!!
Posted by
Rachel
at
9:00 AM
10 comments:
Great Picture! Hope things are looking up!
Beautiful Family!!! It was great talking with you. Did you see I sent out that e-mail like you told me, already one response!! Yea!
What a cute picture! Love ya! We need to have another "conference" call but with 2 mute phones. :) (heehee Des)
You have a beautiful family! I don't know what the problem was you mentioned in the previous post but we will be praying for you, period.
-Jen
Rachel, just want you to know you are in our prayers...we've gone through similar situations when my husband was preaching, and it's no fun. Keep your focus on God, your trust in each other, and know that there will be a time in the future when you can look back and see this helped you grow even through the pain...and you can reach out and help others. :) d
Sweet picture. I tell ya, all three of those kiddos are such a great blend of the two of you!
Sweet kids! I'm praying for you guys!
Beautiful pic!!! I miss you still
Great picture! I've been praying for you guys.
You guys are beautiful, handsome, and the whole deal. I love the photo. Glad all is going well, I love catching up on ya'll.
Post a Comment