Monday, July 02, 2007

Madison's big news!

Instead of fireworks this year Madison wants something different. Check out the video. She wanted to do this all on her own so Mommy helped.
Isn't that cute! She definitely loves the camera when she isn't in front of a crowd.

Corn on the cob is one of her favorite things to eat. But the past couple of weeks we have had to cut it off the cob due to loose teeth. She lost the first top one last Tuesday and then the second one yesterday! That is a grand total of six baby teeth gone before she turns six years old! Wow!!

8 comments:

Desiree said...

Emily will be so jealous-we are at a grand total of ZERO!

Stephanie said...

That's too cute! I kind of dread that time in a way since you know they are growing up! Love you and can't wait to see you next week!

Deborah said...

Madison is so pretty!!!

Joshua is dying for one of his teeth to loosen, but no luck. He'll probably be that kid in ninth grade that still hasn't lost all of his baby teeth yet!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful to me.....! I think there is a song about that. Love you! Happy 4th of July!

TD said...

Rachel knows how to cook corn on the cob. NO more Ben and Jerries for you. I agree, that is a very cute picture. Have a blessed day!

TD said...

Also, tell Big Lu I said hello! Question: Why is it that on your blog every one is listed by their first name only except for me! i cried and I cried and had to go find a Ben and jerry to get over this great surprise! TD

Rachel said...

Terry-- You always keep me laughing! I will tell Big Lu hello for ya and to answer your question, I am not sure. I guess I will have to correct that. I guess I never thought about it. I am sorry I made you cry and I hope that your Ben and Jerry's made you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I do feel a little better after reading the other comments...we are at no teeth lost too! She got them late though...does that make a difference? At this rate, Isaac will lose his before Julianne does. Glad you had fun on your trips! I need to call and find out the latest...love ya girl!