First I want to thank everyone for their prayers! They mean more to us than you could possibly imagine. I have deleted my last post because it turned into something that I had not intended. Please continue to pray for our family and this transition in our life.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys have been in our thoughts and prayers this week. Unfortunately, people who should be providing the love and support that we all need during these times are sometimes the source of the most thoughtless, graceless comments you may ever hear. Without diving into the specifics, just know that you are not alone. And while knowing that does not bring the comfort and peace you need right now, just don't stop believing that you've done the absolute best that you could for people who will never appreciate or understand the sacrifice that your family has made. You understand it because it was never about you to begin with. Knowing Jeremy as long as I have, I have absolutely no doubt that he is blameless and should feel unashamed. This link helped me through a similar time: http://www.godswork.org/inspiration6.htm
God Bless,
Mark & Cristy Farley
Post a Comment