Joshua is totally addicted to coffee. It is hysterical. Whenever Jeremy or I get a cup of coffee he starts grunting for some! Check it out--
In this picture he is saying "mmmmmmmm!" Must be from all that Midnight Oil I drank while I was pregnant with him! Now that is YUM!!!!
Good thing we make decaf most of the time!
And of course I had to throw in a picture of our sweet kiddos waiting for fireworks the other night! They all loved them! Emma kept saying, "Look Mommy, pretty!" Sweet!
Friday, July 06, 2007
Addicted!!
Posted by
Rachel
at
9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cute pic from the 4th. That is so funny about Joshua loving coffee so much. Maybe if you start him young it will stick. Everyone keeps asking me when I am going to become an adult and start drinking coffee. I will never fold!! However, Jon has started Gracie, she likes it a lot already.
Well, christmas presents and birthday gifts will now be easier than ever for Joshua. Just get him a starbucks gift card. He may be the youngest one ever to receive one!
Haha! Johnathan is the same way! His Nana (my MOM) taught him. Thanks, Mom. :)
That is too funny. Hey, you gotta give him credit--he has GREAT taste in beverages! Just don't introduce him to a white chocolate mocha anytime soon, or he'll never stop.
Cute...we definitely got him started in utero! :) So, you are going to Chicago? Woohoo! By yourself?!!!!! Woohoo! Must tell! Love ya!
Post a Comment