What a last few weeks this has been! We have been traveling 19 of the last 23 days. We returned last night from the last of our travels that we know of for a while. We were home last week for three days but we spent those days with either me in the bed sick or Joshua sick with the croup. We have enjoyed our travels and the kids did really well on the long rides in the car. But, I am ready to be home for a little while!
We were very blessed to get to see several family members over these 19 days. We got to see Jeremy's grandma, his parents and his sister and her family during our traveling time. It was nice to see everyone and spend some good time together!
Jeremy and I even got a few days away by ourselves!!! It was nice to spend a couple days with Jeremy with no distractions from the kids! Thanks Gram and Pops for watching them!!!
Since 19 days to be gone is a long time to rack up lots of pics, here is a slide show of our trips. Enjoy!!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Traveling
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow! I didn't realize you all were gone for so long! Looks like you all had a blast. Get rested up for your next trip to Chicago! I can't wait to see you!
Wow!! Great pics and I bet you are travel weary! We were in Houston last week! Too much rainy weather though and apparantly we brought it back! We're hoping to come down to Branson in Sept so maybe we can get together this time!!
Hey Rach, thanks for the wonderful pictures and blog article. I loved "seeing" you all this morning! Hope you get a chance to relax some from all your travels! We are off to the Astros ball game tonight and the Harding reception beforehand. Maybe the rain will hold off for a few hours! We loved getting to be part of your travels!
Glad you are back home safe. It looks like you had a great time...such cute pics! I'm happy for you and Jeremy that you got some time away together. Hmmm...I think I need to pass along that great idea to my husband!
Post a Comment