Isn't this picture so fun of Joshua?!?! Jeremy's mom caught it on her camera when she was here for his birthday. I love it! He does it all the time and as soon as I whip out my camera to try to capture it he of course quits. What a cutie he is! Thanks Gram for capturing his precious face!
Some of you may have remembered several months ago me doing a post about Joshua and his clogged tear ducts. We had an appointment with the eye doctor yesterday since he was over one year and he still has one eye that is still clogged. So, of course, surgery is now the next step. So, next week will be a very stressful week for our family. Madison will have her tonsils out on Monday and Joshua will have his eye surgery on Friday. Thankfully, Joshua should be completely normal after the anesthesia wears off. They wanted to do the surgery next Wednesday but I requested a couple more days between children having surgery. I am also so glad that Jeremy's mom is coming to help!
So, I am coveting your prayers for my children next week and also for Jeremy and I as we have never traveled this path with any of our children. And, instead of one, it is two of them. Please pray for the doctors and nurses that will be tending to them. Our family also had a huge and stressful situation arise at the end of last week. Please pray for us and the guidance of God to be shown in our lives. We are really hurting right now. Thank you all!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Stress
Posted by
Rachel
at
12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
You are in our prayers during this difficult time. We love you!
I'm praying for you all!! Love you!
praying for all to go well.
Wow! That's a huge load. We're here if you need us!
We love you Rachel! I am praying for you and for your family! Call anytime you need to scream/cry/laugh...or any other emotion that is needed! Love you girl!
Rachel..God's grace is sufficient. And we have been given MUCH, in the hopes that we might extend it to others that need it. You guys are in my prayers.
flee
sorry for sounding so preachy! It comes from the most sincere place in my heart tho!
Love ya both!
Oh my word girl, that is a lot to have on top of each other. You're strong you can make it through the week. The thought of your child going through any surgery, even minor, routine surgery, is enough to stress anyone out. I pray that God gives you peace.
Love ya, Ang
You have such an awesome attitude in this stressful time. I think Joshua's "stress" picture captures the way you and Jeremy probably feel right now!
I'm praying for you guys. It sounds like you have an eventful few weeks ahead. God is good and He IS with you!
Hey Rach... I am praying that all is going well. I know that God will grant you the peace and patience that you will need to handle the stresses life throws at you. Lots of Love.
Post a Comment