Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Plethora of things

First I want to say how excited I am that Spring is here.....again! What in the world was that winter front that came through right before Easter and was here until Sunday?!?! This is what we woke up to Saturday morning (yes, four days ago)---I sure hope Spring is here to stay!

Saturday night we took the teens bowling. Madison bowled and she had a blast! She bowled a 80 something on her first game and then her second game she hit a 107! She was second on her team of four!Thankfully since the weather has been nice the past few days we have been able to spend some time outdoors. My kids love to play outside which I am very thankful for. Jeremy and his dad built them a swing set last week and so they have been enjoying that. Here they are trying it out for the first time last week when it was a little chilly.
Thanks Pops and Daddy for a great swing set!

They also have been able to play in the sandbox. Joshua really loved it after he got over the initial shock of how sand feels. Boy was he was dirty when it was time to get out!

On another note, Madison has to have her tonsils and adenoids taken out at the end of this month (April 30th). She was very apprehensive at first but is super excited now because she will get to eat tons of ice cream. Please be praying for her over the next few weeks as we go through this new adventure--surgery :( Hopefully, she will be able to sleep much better once they are gone!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Go Madison! I think a 107 may be near my record score in my whole life. At age 5 I would have probably made a score of 14 - ha!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You guys look like you are living life to it's fullest. Hope Madison's surgery goes well. I love her positive outlook-ICE CREAM! You guys are raising those kids just right.

Anonymous said...

just wanted to tell you that it was good to see you on the front lawn today!!! hope you are having a good day!!! :)