What was lost has now been found...
and THROWN away! Joshua "discarded" the earring last night and Karmann Refuse Service took it away today to where ever trash companies take your trash. Madison asked me last night after I found it if I was going to put it back in my ear? I said no!!!!
Onto a more fun subject, Sunday we had the annual Spring Fling "Easter Egg Hunt" at church for the little youth. It was lots of fun and the kids look so sweet in their Spring clothes. Emma came down with a fever during church Sunday and had some kind of virus til mid-afternoon yesterday. Today we came to Searcy for a few days and so I was unable to post before leaving Springfield. So, between Emma being sick and packing to leave, no pictures today but I will catch you all up with my kiddos cuteness when I return.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
LOST
Posted by
Rachel
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have a great time this week! Love ya!
i'm so jealous. there is a small number of people in our congregation that are against holidays, and so to not offend them, we do not have any kind of Easter activites for the kids (or Christmas, or Halloween, or birthdys, etc...). I so wish we could do something like that in our church!
so i'm having a private one that's invitation only at my house. how sad is it that i have to do that!?
Glad that earring saga is over! :-)
Post a Comment