Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Joshua!!!

Yesterday was Joshua's birthday! It is so hard to believe that he is one! He has been such a joy this past year. I cannot imagine our lives without him. He is definitely all boy and I am thankful for that. He talks all the time! He probably says 20 words and tries to say just about anything you say to him. He can say Mama, Dada, ball, bye-bye, thank you, please, drink, eat, and several other things I can't think of at this minute. He had a good birthday! He loved the sausage and biscuits for breakfast! For lunch we went to a Mexican restaurant and when one of the waitresses came up to talk to him we just mentioned it was his birthday. So, at the end of our meal they came and sang to him and brought him a yummy dessert! Check out the video:

Last night we had a family party. Jeremy parents were here and we just did a small family party. It was fun and he sure enjoyed the cake. Here is another video of that.

Finally, here are some pictures of the rest of his party! We had to break between dinner and presents for a bath as you will soon see!


Today he had his one year check up. He was 22lb. 12oz. and was 30 inches long! We are so thankful for our sweet boy! The Lord has truly blessed our family!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are awesome videos Rach...and the pics are great to. Looks like you guys had SO much fun! Why does it not surprise me that one of his first words is "eat?" :)

Nicole told me that Jeremy gave you the go-ahead for Chicago in July! I'm so excited! It's going to be so great to see you!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the little guy had so much fun on his birthday. How cute is he, loved the cake photo. I am sure everyone is having fun on the horse. Ya'll are such great parents-keep up the love.
Thanks for the prayers.

flee said...

Wow...that looks like some good cake! He did not play!! I love it. Happy Birthday little man! Hope all is well on your end!

love ya..flee

Desiree said...

Happy birthday Joshua!!

I love Madison's haircut. Also Gram did a great job on the cake-I'm inspired to make something cute (give me a few more weeks)

LET said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!! Nice videos, Rachel. There's no way the rest of us can keep up with your fancy blog! ;-) Except for Desiree, maybe.
Laura